HOW TO USE BELDI SOAP
Beldi Soap is a true ritual in itself... It is meant to sit on the skin for 3-10 minutes to receive its full benefits but can be used ‘quickly’ as a regular face cleansing soap as well (though I highly recommend indulging).
BENEFITS OF Black SOAP
- Rich in Vitamin E Beldi soap is made of saponified olive oil and olives OR Argan oil which are naturally high in Vitamin E. Vitamin E works to naturally block free radicals from entering the skin, prevent and reduce signs of aging in the skin, and contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Does not strip your skin of its Natural Oils or disrupt your skin’s Microbiome Many cleansing methods leave our skin completely stripped of its natural oils and disrupts your skins microbiome. Similarly to the oil cleansing method, you can use on your face, this method of cleansing leaves natural skin oils intact, doesn’t disrupt your microbiome as a regular cleanser would, and locks in moisture/boosts hydration levels of the skin.
- Prepares the skin for Gentle Exfoliation Instead of using a harsh scrub on your skin, the black soap will help prep your skin for gentle exfoliation when its removed by a washcloth or kessa glove. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells and promote natural skin turnover to reveal healthier and brighter skin. Quicker cell turnover results in slowing down the aging process of the skin.
- Contains Natural ingredients and No Harsh Fragrance Our skin will absorb everything we put on it within seconds. That includes toxic ingredients and harsh fragrances that will disrupt its outer layer as well as absorb internally where hormones and organs may be affected. Beldi soap is comprised mainly of saponified olive oil, olives and essential oils which leave a soft scent on the skin.
- Maintains healthy PH Balance in the skin Our skin can be affected by how acidic or alkaline it becomes, aka PH Balance. Beldi soaps will maintain healthy levels of PH in the skin which help keep your skin in tip-top shape and thwarts off sensitivities like acne, dry patches, dermatitis or eczema.
More than one Way!
|Daily facial wash You only need the size of a penny in the palm of your hand and mix with little bit of water to wash efficiently by applying to face and neck then rinse. Test the effect on your skin before using daily.|
|Daily body washes Like a regular soap every day and with the kessa glove once or twice a week.|
|Occasional Shampoo Great way to get rid of pellicule, you can use black soap to deeply wash your scalp. Rinse with lukewarm water and follow with your regular shampoo.|
Shaving cream Used by many Moroccan as a shaving cream, the black soap work great when using a badger hair brush to work up the lather on the soap. You can also work up the lather in your hands and apply to areas that you’re going to shave.
|Liquid soap Since the black soap is organic and doesn't contain chemicals to make it bound forever if you let your black soap jar in the shower or hot environment, il may become liquid. Don't worry you can use it the way as any liquid body wash.|
|Facial exfoliation Apply the black soap by avoiding areas around the eyes and mouth. To use the kessa glove on the face, you should first rinse the glove thoroughly with hot water. Rub very delicately with the mitt to avoid irritation during or after rinsing and you will get a deep cleanse.|