Cats & Crows
Hair Care Set
It's a conditioning, Hydrating, Volumizing and super luxurious
- is considered to contain higher percentages of silica and magnesium than other clays and is thought to be far more effective. Also, due to its greater ability to swell with the addition of water, Rhassoul achieves better results in skin treatment.
ARGAN & HENNA SHAMPOO:
- HENNA POWDER is a natural deep conditioner that coats the hair shaft, seals in moisture and natural oils, tightens the cuticle, enhances body, adds loads of shine and makes hair silky soft. Your hair will be smoother, with less tangling. It will be stronger, more resilient and light will be better reflected creating a vibrant shine. Henna also softens highly textured, coarse curly hair and is naturally antifungal and antibacterial which may help with dandruff, scaly scalp and excess shedding.
- ARGAN OIL is amazing at getting rid of knots, stopping split ends and leaving hair super shiny and soft!!
- BEESWAX stimulates hair growth and helps add volume to your hair while keeping it soft, shiny, and more manageable.
- CASTOR BEAN OIL will leave your hair feeling smooth and soft.
- SHEA, COCOA and MANGO BUTTERS will leave your hair silky, shiny, soft and revitalized.
- COCONUT OIL is an emollient.
- JOJOBA OIL makes hair shiny.
- Rich in vitamins, minerals and antioxidants. If you're looking to make hair softer, shiny and more manageable, this is the oil you're been looking for.
- To learn more about Argan oil, please click on the menu.
Everything in this kit did exactly as described. The clay has been only used once and I will continue to use it. My hair was oily due to a medical condition and I suspect the medication prescribed also was a contributing factor. The clay and the shampoo bar have been excellent. Normally my hair gets oily by the second day after a shampoo. I used the clay Monday night as per their instructions on the site. Today is Thursday and no oil. The shampoo bar has left my hair shiny and full of life. The natural curls in my hair are back. The store-bought shampoo is from a store that sells natural foods and products. I can't use that anymore and don't plan on it. This kit is what I will be buying from now on.
Another reason, Canadian made. :P I was told that everyone in the shop uses the products as well. Get the kit to get yourself off any store-bought shampoo. Thank you Cats & Crows. Signed a very happy repeat customer from Toronto.