Cats & Crows
DIY Moroccan Hammam Home Spa
How to use!
BENEFITS OF BLACK SOAP
- Maintains healthy PH Balance in the skin Beldi soaps will maintain healthy levels of PH in the skin which help keep your skin in tip-top shape and thwarts off sensitivities like acne, dry patches, dermatitis or eczema.
- Rich in Vitamin E Beldi soap is made of saponified olive oil and olives OR Argan oil which are naturally high in Vitamin E. Vitamin E works to naturally block free radicals from entering the skin, prevent and reduce signs of aging in the skin, and contains a high level of antioxidants.
- Does not strip your skin of its Natural Oils or disrupt your skin’s Microbiome This method of cleansing leaves natural skin oils intact, doesn’t disrupt your microbiome as a regular cleanser would, and locks in moisture/boosts hydration levels of the skin.
- Prepares the skin for Gentle Exfoliation Instead of using a harsh scrub on your skin, the black soap will help prep your skin for gentle exfoliation when its removed by a washcloth or kessa glove. Exfoliation helps to remove dead skin cells and promote natural skin turnover to reveal healthier and brighter skin.
- Contains Only Natural ingredients and No Harsh Fragrance Beldi soap is comprised mainly of saponified olive oil, olives and essential oils.
How to use Black soap:
- After standing, or sitting, in hot water for a few minutes, apply Black Soap to your entire body. It won’t lather, this is normal.
- Let the soap sit on your skin for 5-10 minutes while it softens your skin and prepares it for the next steps.
- Rinse off the soap and prepare your kessa glove.
- Start scrubbing your entire body in a firm but gentle circular motion and watch ALL the dead skin cells flake right off. Keep rubbing and rinsing until you stop shedding ;)
- Moisturize with Argan oil or some of our Whipped Body Butter after to enhance and prolong the benefits.